We've been adding Shine to
for over 25 years.
Working on design projects in the business-to-business and business-to-consumer sectors, Shine's clients range from start-up businesses to global 'blue chip' organisations and high street brands.
Shine has proven experience of designing unique, distinctive, effective and memorable design work that achieves results. Here’s how we work…
We will meet with you to ascertain your requirements, find out more about your business, establish any critical deadlines and answer any questions you may have. This could also be done over the phone or via FaceTime if preferred.
Following the meeting we will provide you with a quotation for the work required. On approval of this, we will issue a short questionnaire for you to answer. The results will give us a vital insight into your own personal likes and dislikes with regard to things like colours, style and image. The results from this questionnaire along with the brief taken in stage 1, will give us all we need to produce three design options for you to choose from.
Depending on the timescale agreed, we will present you with at least three design options. This process can be done in person or more commonly electronically. We generally like to show how a logo could work in monotone (black and white) and in full colour. We like to show a logo in Monotone so you can concentrate on the design elements to make the selection process easier, then we can think about colour when you have made your choice. We will also suggest colour ways and include the logo shown on an item relevant to your business, in most cases a business card or letterhead.
When you have chosen a design you may wish to see it in a different colour way or an alternative font, or for instance how it might look on a shop window or a letterhead. We can provide further visuals to make your decision making easier and to ensure you are totally happy with your design. All design copyright will remain with the customer upon full payment of our invoice.
We will supply your logo in any digital format you require. We will also meet to discuss any other items that you may need help with. Items that we have designed for in the past include:
- Stationery – printed or digital templates (Letterhead, Continuation Paper, Compliment Slips, Business Cards, Invoice, Statement etc)
- Packaging – to a format specified by yourself or we can suggest and design a format.
- Vehicle Livery – vinyl graphics and full vehicle wraps.
- Shop and office signage, internal and external.
- Advertising and direct mail
- Corporate brochures and carrier folders
- Staff uniforms, clothing and name badges
- Powerpoint presentations
- Email campaigns
- Exhibition and display panels
- Brand guidelines (a comprehensive set of rules showing you how to use your new logo – and what not to do! In general. These guidelines govern how the identity is applied and include approved colour palettes, typefaces, page layouts etc.